Saturday, June 9, 2007

Career and closing

On Thursday morning i went to my career adviser , end up with a list of jobs that might suit me :P
, and that day something good happen , my isp quote suddenly reset which leave me 2 week to refinish my quote :P

so that day is download day , i manage to download a lot TV episode such as CSI , My name is earl , Boston legal .
and spend a large chunk of my free time watching them <_<

Friday as well , although pan come to my place and want me to install wow on his pc since his wow cd busted , and David ask me to replace him for work , since he having a party and no one else available.
that all i can remember for friday + my name is earl marathon ....

Saturday is a big day , working from 1000-1430 as usual , then David Shift 1700-0130 , u uh closing which means clean the whole lot up , end up scoring 2 movie ticket and free meal from the manager for doing it .
I am soo slow in doing closing and unlikely to do it again , until now my body still feeling tired T_T plus i got a lot of cut on my hand (drop a bucket of knives on it , lucky only a few cut can end up worse)

oh well that my day

over and out

No comments: