Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Work Work Work , more Work

Monday is public Holiday so 2.5x pay for me , and luckily i do a split shift (work morning and later at night) wo hoo lots of kaa ching $$$$. works until almost 2300 :P since have to help utile cleaning up.

If you don't know yet , I work at Sizzler Riverton as a Cheft (sort off) , yup what a change from Computer technician <_< hopefully temporary.

Tuesday I come to work a little late ,I wake up late :P that my excuse <_< , the real story as follow :
Wake up 0700 , wash my cloth and go back to sleep :P, re wake up around 1000 ish and put cloth on dryer.
then i get addicted in front of computer , reading news , forums etc etc . while u at it walla 11 already , quick dash to shower , then went to work at 11:20 , i start at 11:30 >_<

called the manager and tell him i be late :P , which i did , come around 11:37 , not bad lucky the place not that far from my house.


That day went alright , closing with the lovely Gemma (yup there female cheft) leran that she leaving in 2 month for a holiday in south afrika , then she gonna went to london for few month . what a brave girl .....

today starting great , end up a little bit sour
working with sam at start , everything went great although a little bit behind.
and at night working with david , gemma and cassy :p
although midway i get pulled to do bussing T_T (clearing table), and when closing , me and my big mouth make cassy a little bit mad with my joke.
oh well there goes a good day , now i feeling bad T_T
yup i got weird condition ,i think a lot , hopefully all goes well ..........

have to go sleep early tonight , have appointment with my career advisor , to get my life on track.


Over and out

No comments: