Saturday, June 16, 2007

Result and update

Omg cant believe a week have pass without a single post <_<>_<


decision decision decision .... now my head is full with that , from those 4 jobs that might suit me , i prefer the camera follow by teacher then detective , leaving forensic last .
now i have to do the second step , either interview the related profession or getting work exp in that.

BLEH a lot to do now , got to interview from camera operator , a friends of the adviser were freelance cameraman , he told me the job is great although very few jobs in here , bummer doesn't stop me there , the profession seems good , just finger cross.


alright enough about job / work now into gaming news :P
no news regarding warhammer beta yet although they reach 200k applicant , that huge for closed beta <_< my chance soo small , could be a blessing in disguise since i have more time now to fast track my life, playing warhammer wont do me good ...

after quiting wow i have shit load of spare time, not sure what to do now ... try to fill the void with a lot of different game , so far playing hospital tycoon , quite addictive :P

oh well over and out hopefully will update this blog daily , at the moment i happy to update at least weekly :P or twice a week

Tama

No comments: